🇬🇧 The whispers of Rifts by Beena Khan

 Most people fall in love once, he fell twice.

 


Author: Beena Khan

Title: The whisper of rifts

 

 

 

 

I was approached the other day on Goodreads to meet new ARC page named Book siren. 

I gave it a go and after searching for my first book to review, I stumbled upon Beena Khan. 

 

I already reviewed one of her book so I was happy when I found out she has published more of them. ⟶ The name of Red. 

 

                             How amazing is this cover? I love redheads!

Favourite quote: 
 

 "If I ever do leave you, I'll always find you."

 
Story:
Most people fall in love once, he fell twice.
An angel and a devil fell in love.

To the world, he’s the secret keeper, but no one knows his secrets. Aryan is a bartender at the restaurant and bar of his best friend Kabir's. He's trouble. A loner. A reject. He meets his first love who's white as Snow.

She's a beautiful rose and he's like a snake.
Three years later. A homeless Aryan meets a girl, a college student named Aanaah. His second love. She's different from him in every way possible. She finds him hungry in the streets and makes it her mission to give him shelter. She's a temptation. A sweet forbidden temptation. There's an unspoken promise between them, a promise of protection. But then he ends up alone.

Now in the future, Aryan is successful and wealthy. He is still single. His love returns in his life. A reconnection. How far would you go for the one you love?
 
 
 
  


 My thoughts: 

This is a longer read than her previous books but I loved it the best.

I loved Aryan since book 1 and here we know more about his past. He has great sense of humour and is a great friend.

As previous books this one has broken me in tears several times, it's emotional, sad but funny too.
Aryan didn't have a happy life, many obstacles on a way, he lost his true love due to family rules. Lots of Indian culture is incorporated in this story, which was interesting for me to read.

I recommend this book, it's like a rollercoaster- it has ups and downs.

1 komentar:

🇸🇮 Drobni tisk

  "Če je tak občutek biti ob osebi, ki je čisto sonce, bom z veseljem sprejel opeklino."   Naslov: Drobni tisk Avtorica: Lauren As...