🇬🇧 What the Hart wants by Emily Royal

“There’s my wee terrier.”
 

Book: What the Hart wants
Author: Emily Royal

 

“My heart belongs to the land of my ancestors.” He sat beside her and placed his hand on her cheek. “But, lately, I find my heart yearning to remain in London.” 

 

“I find it the perfect position for us.” “Why?” “Because it announces to the room that you are mine.” 

 

I requested ARC from NetGalley. I love the blue cover, I was intrigued about the story. At first I wasn't so into it, but after few chapters I had all my attention on the couple.

MY REVIEW: 

I love historical romance with witty heroines and this was one of them. Here we have Fraser, who is Scottish and I love them! He loves his homeland and visits his inherited estate. There he meets Lilah (Delilah), inteligent young lady, a writter who uses male pseudomim.  She doesn't like him because of his ancestors, but soon she realizes that she likes his company and is slowly falling in love with him. BUT- there are twists of course. :)

Story was good, I loved their witty conversations and learning about passion (in life and in love).  Ending is fast paced but it's perfect.

Looking forward to read about other sister and brother.




 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

🇸🇮 Drobni tisk

  "Če je tak občutek biti ob osebi, ki je čisto sonce, bom z veseljem sprejel opeklino."   Naslov: Drobni tisk Avtorica: Lauren As...